Set of 6 colored Saint-Louis crystal glasses consisting of two red tinted glasses, two dark blue tinted glasses and two light blue tinted glasses. They are decorated from their star base to its parison decorated with diamonds, bevels, nets and pearls. They belong to the Tommy department.
In France, the Saint-Louis crystal factory was founded in 1586 in Saint-Louis-lès-Bitche in Moselle. It was from 1781 that it produced crystal and obtained the title of Verrerie Royale de Saint-Louis by order of King Louis XV, and developed to become a flagship of the French economy. Nowadays, the Saint Louis crystal factory embodies French luxury and continues to be interested in all the innovations in the glass industry. Crystal glass services have become their specialty, imposing themselves as much by the brilliance and beauty of the material as by the richness of the colors and the perfection of the sizes.